What is this about anyway?

I have been a Deputy Probation Officer for a little over 9 years. The stories here are actual things that either myself or my co-workers heard, saw, or experienced. Enjoy... and be sure to check the archives! OR submit your story in a comment section below one of the entries.. it really does not matter which section. See the 'Got stories' directions on the right side of the blog.

2.27.2008

Excuses excuses...

California 215 Marijuana Card Excuses:

1. I have a 215 card because smoking marijuana helps me sleep. I cannot sleep because of my chronic methamphetamine use and my hyperactivity.

2. When I was an infant I had a hernia surgery.

3. A guy who smoked pot because all the years of using methamphetamine made him paranoid.

4. Stress: this from a 28 yr old w/ no wife, kids, job or school. Lives at home with parents. Said he was stressed from all the methamphetamine he used to do.

5. Athletic competition: I do competition jet skiing, and have a bad back. It helps me loosen up for the big race.

6. Defendant suffers from poor memory and inability to concentrate and smoking weed is "the only thing that helps me with my problem."

7. I smoke marijuana for my asthma.

8. A pregnant woman provided her medical recommendation from her doctor... yes the doctor signed it... that stated she needed to smoke marijuana to help with her nausea.

Reason for receiving disability:

1. I am on disability because have a learning disability and when I play sports I hurt myself.

No comments: